Wednesday, April 22, 2009





















happy earth day! Look @ this cute little art project that Garrett brought home from preschool. I asked Garrett what earth day meant to him & he said "picking up all the trash that we see on the ground". I love it....what a great way to be kind to our planet earth. I love that my boys are learning how to be kind to our planet. We pick up trash, we recycle, we turn off the lights when we aren't using them to save energy. If we all do our part, it WILL make a difference. I was @ Wal*mart today & I had my favorite checker(now you know how often I shop @ Wal*Mart...I have a favorite checker). She is this middle aged Russian lady. Very nice & she loves Brody. I remembered to bring my canvas tote bags with me...remember, I am trying to do my part. My little Russian friend looked @ me & said "when did you get bags? You have never had them before!" I told her that I was just happy that I had remembered to actually bring them. I could tell she wasn't happy about it(I think it takes them extra time to load them on to their little spinner thing -whatever!). I just smiled @ her & told her I was doing my part.
Just a note to all of you local blog readers,Carter's select soccer team is doing their part too! They are fundraising for their 2009 season & are collecting plastic/glass bottles & cans to recycle. If you'd like to help out & get rid of your cans/plastics, let me know. John & Carter will be making their rounds to pick them up. Thanks!
Happy Earth Day!

1 comments:

Morgan said...

You probably already know the answer to this, but in case not and it helps, can't you just put your memory card from your camera straight into your laptop? That is how I load my pictures into it - I stopped using my cord a long time ago. If not, I hope you find your cord!