Thursday, April 9, 2009

KOW...

Here is a peek @ this weeks Kit of the Week @ Green Tangerines.





























I don't scrapbook with pastel colors very often...it has been fun!
I LOVE Spring & the breath of fresh Air it brings. I used a few of my favorite Spring photos from this year. The great thing about this kit is that you are going to get an entire sheet of Basic Grey ABC letters, you can customize your LO & create your own title...it doesn't have to say Spring. These Spring kits are available until their gone. You can call the store @ 916.771.8010 to get yours.
p.s. they will ship your kit to you if you live out of state...awesome customer service.

6 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

Very cute...you never cease to amaze me with your talents!

Eve said...

Rushing out to get one!
LOVE it!

Denise Z. said...

Another great layout, Raimi! I ordered mine yesterday!

Debby said...

Very cute...the colors are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I'll try to order one...

Lisa said...

Hi, thanks for reminding me, I just put mine on hold. Love it!!!

Lisa Dones said...

Oh I hope they still have some left when i get there!!