Monday, April 13, 2009

happy birthday to YOU





















{photo taken last year on his 40th birthday}

Wishing John boy a very special Happy Birthday!
We are so thankful for his life. We hope he knows
that he is the world to us & we would be so lost
without him.


Forty ONE-derful things we love about our 41 year old
1. He always tries to make everyone happy. - Raimi
2. Dad always plays with us. -Tanner
3. He tucks us in @ night. - Carter
4. He plays baseball with me. -Garrett
5. I know he loves me. -Carter
6. He can fix just about anything, even if he has to be creative to do so - Raimi
7. He will lay down with me @ night if I am having a hard time falling asleep - Brody
8. He is really good @ math. -Tanner
9. He gives me a piggy back ride to bed each night. - Garrett
10. He tells me that he loves me everyday. - Raimi
11. He will let me call him @ work just to say "Hello" over & over again. - Brody
12. He practices my pitching with me. - Carter
13. He has gorgeous blue eyes. - Raimi
14. He taught me how to "Rock out" to good music. - Tanner
15. He will keep my side of the bed warm for me in the winter months when I stay up later than him. -Raimi
16. He will stop what he is doing to read me books when I say "couch, couch" - Brody
17. He works super hard so I can be a SAHM. -Raimi
18. He gives us the best haircuts. -Tanner & Carter
19. He uses his vacation days from work to spend time with our family. -Raimi
20. He taught me how to ride a quad & I love to ride with him. - Carter
21. He takes me for rides up & down the street on his quad. - Garrett
22. He is a great basketball player. - Tanner
23. I love that he went to see Twilight with me even though it may not have been on his list to see. -Raimi
24. He takes me to the park. - Garrett
25. He makes me happy & wants to see us all smile. - Raimi
26. He honors his Priesthood. - Raimi
27. I love that he wears shorts in the winter too like me. - Tanner
28. He was able to baptize me as a member of the church. Carter
29. He gives great massages. - Raimi
30. He will ride bikes to school with us when he works from home. - Tanner
31. We love that he can speak Spanish, so cool. - Tanner, Carter, Garrett
32. I love that he knows when to jump in & help when I am at my wits end. -
34. He is our biggest fan(next to Mom)off & on the court & fields. - the boys
35. He has a great smile. - Raimi
36. He is an awesome soccer coach. - Carter
37. He tickles me & wrestles with me, I love that! - Garrett
38. He humors me with all my picture taking. - Raimi
39. He has a strong testimony of the Gospel. - Raimi
40. He is the best snuggler. - Raimi
41. He is ours & we are lucky enough to call him hubby & Daddy!

Happy Birthday baby! We hope your day is filled with the things that you love & enjoy! We love & appreciate you! Happy 41st birthday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't ask for a better list of things my family loves about me. I am the most loved Dad out there and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all of you and appreciate the list of 41 items. They brought me to teara and laughter. Love Dad

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday John! You sure have a wonderful family that loves you a lot!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday John!! What a wonderful husband, man and father you are. Check that LIST! Amazing. Hope you had a really great day and have many, many more.
Love, Free

Stephanie said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! What an awesome list of things from your family.

Anonymous said...

I had a great birthday with wonderful gifts from my boys and my wife. They are amazing so it make it so much easier to be a great Dad and husband. Thanks for everything Raimi. Love you
Johnny

erin said...

Hope you are celebrating and enjoying John's big day with him!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

katie said...

Happy Birthday John. I may need you to convince Mike that moving into the 40's isn't so bad.