Wednesday, May 6, 2009

still here...

life has been super busy & super crazy. Life & boys have kept us on our toes.
I have misplaced the cord to my camera & it is driving me crazy. I have looked everywhere & have not had any luck finding it. Any ideas as to where I should look next? I am really hoping that I didn't leave it on the bumper of the Tahoe again. I did that once & made it all the way to the grocery store. I found the cord sitting on the bumper when I went to get Brody's stroller out of the back. I must have been driving super slow that day :-).

I have a hard time blogging w/out photos... I have so much to share.
Wish me luck finding that cord! Hope everyone is happy & well.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Ok, so I posted a comment under your blog post right before this one, but it was meant to go here. Just wanted to tell you :)

Tiffiny said...

For some reason this post made me think of mine & Brandon's engagement day. You know.... when you and John were the "photographers" and "forgot" your other lens up in the car? I think about that day a few times a month!! Good luck on your cord hunting!!

Jacqueline said...

My software for my camera, which needs to be put in the computer I'm using now, is somewhere. I haven't put pictures on the blog in 2 months. I understand your dilema! I watched Twilight today and thought of you. First time I've seen it and I haven't read the books. One day....

Raimi said...

Tiffiny,
John & I did a pretty good job helping Brandon pull off your engagement, didn't we???
Fun times for sure!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Hope you find it -- I'm still looking for the (NEW) camera that had Laurel's baptism pictures on it. How on earth do you lose a camera? Any ideas where I should look? good luck!