Thursday, May 21, 2009

project 365-week in review style

So life is super crazy, busy right now. I also wish I had more time to blog right now. Too many school projects due, baseball games, birthday parties, preschool graduation, school parties, open house, etc... The list could seriously go on & on. I thought it would be fun to just highlight our week in pictures(actually one of my favorite ways to scrapbook our lives too). So here is our project 365...week in review style.

May 15, 2009
Father/Son Camp out. John took the three older boys camping overnight with friends from church. They had a blast & am I pretty sure between the 4 of them, they brought home all of the dirt from the campground.Brody stayed home with me! Next year John is gooing to take all four! Girls Night out anyone?























May 16, 2009
100 degree day. We set up Brody's fun pool that the Laprays gave him for his birthday. Garrett & Brody had so much fun splashing around in the cold water. They would get a running start from the neighbors driveway, run fast & splash right on into the pool.























May 17, 2009
I was a little behind in my Spring Cleaning. Finished the boys room a day late but it's done! Love the before & after shots. Before you all gasp & say to yourself "WOW, why does Raimi let their room get so bad"? LOL-I pick my battles & this is one of them my friends :-). There door stays shut so the younger boys don't mess up their room-HA! I think Tanner & Carter do a pretty good job messing it up, all on their own. What a huge improvement. Guess what? It is still clean. I will have to say that I found it quite amusing to see that their clothes were thrown all over the room. They can't hang their Sunday clothes back up after church to save their lives, but someone lovingly hung Garrett's swim trunks up in the closet. Tanner & Carter each have a shelf that we found @ Pottery Barn kids. These shelves are for their alarm clocks, books they are reading & a place to put a few special things. See photo # 3 to see what is special & placed on Tanner's shelf, right next to his beloved penguin-LOL!Life with boys!



























May 18, 2009
Carter was up @ 2 am & 5 am crying, saying that his ear hurt. I was able to get an appointment first thing in the morning for him. It is a good thing becasue he was in so much pain. Poor thing had a BAD ear infection. A little, medicine, a long nap, & some cartoons in the middle of the day did wonders for this boy.




















May 19, 2009 The boys were in heaven. Our friend Ken, came & picked the boys up for an afternoon of baseball at the ball fields. He has been working with Tanner & Carter on their swings & pitching. It sure has been fun for the boys to have a surrogate Grandpa around. Thanks Ken!




















I also hosted Bunko on Tuesday evening. Always a fun night with the girls. I won the Morty basket again. I kind of felt guilty because I won it last time. I have gotten over that guilt & am enjoying my summer themed items :-)!





















May 20, 2009 Garrett graduated from preschool this morning. He is officially ready to go to kindergarten...that is after we enjoy summer vacation.






























May 21, 2009 Garrett enjoyed a fun morning @ the park with all of the children from his preschool. We had doughnuts & juice. They laughed, played hard & had a great water fight towards the end. Garrett is sure going to miss all of his preschool pals & his fabulous teachers.


























Whew, what a week! It isn't even over yet -LOL!

9 comments:

Kerrie said...

this time of year is so busy! I am glad to see tha you are enjoying it! You have the cutest boys ever!

Kristen said...

Ah...is that Ken, Paula and Kelly's Ken? That is so neat! He is such a nice guy...so fun to know that he's hanging with your boys! :)

Unknown said...

looks and sounds busy - can't wait to have a minute to catch up on Friday night!

Raimi said...

Kristen, that is Ken (as in Paula & Kelly's Ken-LOL). My boys love him! He picked them up again today. They played some more baseball & went swimming. They had a blast & I had a semi quiet house :-).

Stephanie said...

Busy! Busy! Busy! What else can I say? Cute pictures. I'm so glad that your boys have a wonderful surrogate grandpa -- what a blessing ...

lorelie said...

Always busy at the Krupp house...but FUN! I thoroughly loved the bedroom before and after pics. Makes me feel better about my house! Now I just need to get it to the "after" stage. You're inspiring me!

katie said...

Great update. Busy time of year for all. Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

erin said...

Somehow I've ended up w/o your regular email, so I'm sending a message this way! RUN, don't WALK (or at least get onto Netflix) and order Pride and Prejudice w/ Collin Firth (I can't believe you haven't seen this one). Just plan a very late girls' night to watch it! (It's two discs- but so worth a night to watch it).

Debby said...

Great pics, Raimi! I know what you mean...it IS such a busy time of year! 8 days of school left for us...can't wait for the summer break!
Hope to see you soon...