Thursday, January 8, 2009

Totally COOL!



I have been on a major cleaning binge. I am throwing things out, making room for everything. Brody & Garrett's room was my target last night. I threw out/gave away two big Hefty bags worth of Stuff(toys, clothes, garbage, etc...) not to mention the 150 books I put in storage bins for the garage. Their room was a nightmare. Brody literally dumps "everything " out of every single bin, swipes every book, off every shelf & empties ALL the clothes drawers. This is a daily occurrence & is wearing me out. Hence, the motivation to purge everything!

The whole point to this post is that while I was cleaning, I found some of Garrett's clothes that were buried under something or another. He was elated to find that I had re-discovered his ROCKSTAR shirt & Carter's old black track pants that are now his. Got love the whole 4 boys thing & hand me downs. Well, when I walked out of my room this morning, there stood Garrett in the outfit, mentioned above. He asked, "Mom, do I look totally cool"? He had his hands in his pockets & his cute little head tilted. It was so stinkin' funny & cute! And for the record, I do think you look totally cool G-man.

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

T-O-T-A-L-L-Y cool!

J is really into a type of rocker look too right now. she got 3 fender guitar tee shirts for christmas...from her daddy...who is loving it!

Lisa said...

totally cool!!
He is so handsome and I love the smile.
Great job with cleaning. Springing cleaning early that's a great feeling.

SheMilazzo said...

I see you little brother in some of your boys. Too cute.