Friday, January 30, 2009

Just in case you are missing me or are wondering where I've been...
here's the low down.

1). I have been working like crazy in my scrapbook room. I was able to accomplish a ton this week.


2). Busy cleaning up my house because of the lack of attention it received this week.(see #1). There are no photos, I am too embarrassed.

3). Getting these boys ready for their Pack meeting.

Carter is now a Cub Scout & gung ho. He is all about the handbook right now.
Tanner earned his Bear award last night & he is now a Webelo.

Very exciting times.
Poor Garrett wants to be a Scout so bad but is quite a few years away...this little shirt that I found for him @ the Scout store will have to do for now.

Can you believe I will have to endure the scouting program 4 times-eeeekkkkkk! Don't worry, I already feel sorry for myself :).

4). John & I got to spend 20 minutes with Tanner's class this morning. He was the mystery student this week - aka Star Student.

At the beginning of the year, each student had to make their mystery wheel. They had to create a wheel filled with clues about themselves & their classmates take turns guessing who it is. It was finally Tanner's turn this week. He has been waiting for this all year long. His teacher had a us come in & talk about Tanner & our Family. It was fun! We told a few stories. John shared how Tanner was a very busy little boy in his younger years, ALWAYS on the go. One Sunday @ church, John had taken him out into the foyer because he was being too loud. As soon as he put Tanner down, Tanner bolted. As he ran down the hall he happened to pass by the fire alarm. So, as you might have guessed, yep, he pulled it. I still don't know why anyone would put that alarm @ a 2 year olds height. Mind you, I was sitting in Sacrament meeting, trying to enjoy the silence when the alarm goes off. I turned & looked at my friend & said "I bet you a $100 that Tanner just pulled the alarm". Sure enough, it was Tanner :). Anyway, it was fun to chat with his class & share a little about the boy we love so much! We even brought in homemade brownies for the class & they were a hit.
p.s. did you notice his name on the board? TanMan, it still makes me giggle that his classmates & teacher call him that.

5). I am busy cleaning & organizing my scrapbook room...AGAIN! I am getting ready to head to the coast next week for our Scrapbook weekend..
I can't wait to see/scrapbook with these girls






In five days, this will be my view! I can't wait.


Have a great weekend! Hope it is filled with FUN-shine!

11 comments:

Debby said...

You have been quite busy, Raimi! Good busy though! Fun stuff! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait 'til Thursday. ~Deb

erin said...

Enjoy your fun time at the coast!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I think I know where you'll be. ENJOY!

Jyll said...

I'm gearing up for Cub Scouts in 6 months. I have no idea what goes on. And like you, I will have to go through it 3 times...at least it's not 4:)

Stephanie said...

That was a funny story about Tanner and the fire alarm, although I suppose it wasn't that funny at the time!

Enjoy your time @ the coast Scrapbooking =)

Oh ... and I feel your pain about Cub Scouts ...

Kerrie said...

Oh I am 10 years and 4 kids behind on scrapbooking! Is there any hope? I think I would need a whole year away. Enjoy your weekend.

katie said...

I'm jealous of all of your scrap time. Have a great time this weekend!
I'm secretly hoping that the scouting program will be abolished in a few years. I'm not sure I can send matthew on overnighters. I told Mike he can just take him camping once a month and teach him everything he needs to know.
Erin starts Activity Days on Monday. We're entering a whole new world around here!

Unknown said...

How little does that cub scout shirt come? Sam needs one for sure!

Anonymous said...

i bet cleaning out your scrap room was like christmas...it is for me, i hope you have so much fun this week at the beach!

mj said...

Enjoy your scrap weekend! you will have to email me your address. I hope monday make n take starts up soon! i really miss it!

maegenjenne at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun filled week. i'm glad I got to enjoy a few things with you. Enjoy your weekend!! I'm so jealous.