Monday, January 5, 2009

Proof...

that I live in a house filled with little boys.

I found this Nerf gun dart on the kitchen cupboard this morning.
This is the cereal cupbooard, above one of our counters.
I can't even begin to tell you the places I have found these darts-LOL!
I am jumping on the Project-365 band wagon that has taken the scrapbook world by storm. I am highlighting a photo a day, for a year. It should make for a great "look back" through our year. This photo is definitely going in the book.
Life with boys, never a dull moment!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Raimi, this is great! I found darts in the Christmas tree this year!

Tell me more about this project 365....????

distresseddiva said...

So glad you are doing project 365 as well!! We can do it!!

katie said...

I thought about Project 365, but that's as far as I got.
As for the darts...i got guns for Mike and Matthew for Christmas. I am finding the darts everywhere! Just like your friend Lisa, in my Christmas tree. EVERYWHERE!

Mamarazzi said...

love it!! a house filled with boys would be awesome!!

Anonymous said...

that picture made zach and i lol...you are so lucky!!

erin said...

Love this Raimi! I can seriously relate to finding these everywhere imaginable at my house!

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi Raimi! It's Cheryl from "Memories"..

In our house, it's not the kids, it's the husband! And I'm usually the unsuspecting target while bent over in the dryer or dishwasher. lol!

Debby said...

Too funny...I find those same orange darts all around our house too! A few have even made it through the laundry.