Monday, January 12, 2009

In the mood...

to scrapbook! Yes, you read that right. I am in the mood to scrapbook. I haven't scrapbooked my own stuff in a long time. With the Grandma calendars(times 2), Kit of the weeks for Green Tangerines & Monday night make n takes, I haven't been in the mood to scrapbook my own stuff. I have been working on a few Kit of the weeks this week & it has totally put me in the mood to work on my own stuff.
Here are two sneak peeks @ future Kit of the Weeks.

Don't hold me to it, but I think this one is this weeks kit.
It is a birthday layout with super fun colors, great for a boy or a girl.

You can pick up a new kit every Thursday. If you don't live in the area, you can call Green Tangerines @ 916-771-8010 & they will totally ship it to you! Our kits come with all the paper & embellishments, & you get a color picture of what the project should look like. You just add the photos after you whip out your cute little layout. It is a pretty sweet deal.

So what have you been in the mood for lately?

7 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Chocolate. And Ice Cream. And Carbs of any sort. (Not the whole-grain variety either.) That's what I'm in the mood for. (I'm obviously eatting raw & healthy right now as I am on a 30 day training plan to hopefully achieve my goal.) I just ate spaghetti(with ground turkey over spaghetti squash as the "noodles") but I would chow any of the above down in about 1.2 milliseconds.

erin said...

Raimi, I am so envious of your talents! Wow! Everything you touch always looks fantastic!

Eve said...

Adorable Raimi!
I can not wait to see the "complete" finished product!
Thanks for the sneak peak!
23 days!

Lisa said...

looks cute!!
can't wait to get one.
I'm waiting to get time to do mine too!!!

katie said...

Darling raimi. I agree....everything you touch is fabulous!

Laurie said...

I agree with Erin...I am envious of all your abundant talents. You certainly have the midas touch!

Patti said...

Hanging out in the sunshine! I saw your hubby at the park today where Chase and I played for THREE HOURS. I swear I have no motivation in January...all I want to do is be lazy in the sun or in bed...not usually an option except for today!