Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Look what I scored this week!

Safeway was having an awesome deal on cereal.
The cereal was on sale to start with and then if you bought 5 boxes, you got $5.00 off & then I had several $1.00 of coupons for each box of cereal that I purchased.
With 4 boys, we go through mass amounts of cereal.
My friend Laina posted about this super deal on her site. I got 10 boxes of cereal for $7.98.
Well I thought I was going to pay $7.98 for my 10 boxes of cereal (I thought this was a super deal).

{Another photo for my project 365}
Then the cashier noticed two more $1.00 off coupons on my cereal
boxes. Since the transaction had already been charged to my ATM card,
she handed me $2.00 cash back. I paid $5.98 cents for 10 boxes of cereal. This was an AWESOME deal. I paid about .58 cents a box.
I don't care if the boys want to have cereal for breakfast, lunch & dinner this week...they can have at it. If you haven't checked her site out, you should. I can't score all of the deals she posts but I try to hit the stores where I will save the most money. Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

my dh also bought lots of cereal too. whats project 365??

Raimi said...

Hey Julie!
Click on the project 365 words in my post & it will link you to teh CK Kit of the month club. Once you are linked, click on the learn more. The kits are sold out so I am doing it on my own.

Eve said...

Dang girl!
You have enough there to feed all my kids too!
We will be over for breakfast in the morning! J/K
Also I was cracking up at your last post! Those STUPID darts are all over my house too!
I came out yesterday to find about 50 of them stuck to the front door. I should have got a pic of that!

Debby said...

WOW! NOW that's a bargain! Cereal can be SO expensive...we go through alot of it too - sometimes (more than I'd like to admit) it's what's for dinner (lol).

Michelle said...

I'm also doing Project 365...what are you doing with the pictures?
I was thinking possibly doing something on my blog. Lets think of something really cool and maybe they'll want to make a kit out of it.;)

Meridee said...

Way to go Raim! I'm so glad you've shared your friends website with me. I check it all of the time.