Monday, January 7, 2008

Making me happy!







A few things that are making me happy today!








- My brown ballet flats with the fun polka dots.
- The boys went back to school today. They were ready & I was ready :).
- It makes me happy that my boys love school.
- The sunshine we had today. It was chilly but there was sun!
- Reading the scriptures together each day. We are still on track -YEAH!
- Wrapping paper that was 75% off @ Longs.
- My family! They are the best! I love the little things the boys do & say.
- I was able to complete two more scrapbook pages during nap time today!
- My scrapbook room is still clean & I've been a mad scrapper lady this last week.
- A productive meeting with my teachers @ the scrapbook store.
- A warm home to come home to.
- Starbucks Carmel Apple Spice.
- Good health. Everyone is fairly healthy-knock on wood!

What is making you happy this week?

3 comments:

katie said...

I love the picture of you with the boys. It's darling. Love your shoes but I'm pretty sure I could never pull it off. People would be concerned about me. I love your list.

Raimi said...

Katie!
I bought my shoes back in October. John asked me if they were part of my Halloween costume? I like them! They are different & I don't wear them everyday!

Hugs!
Raimi

Lisa said...

Cute shoes!!
I love your layouts!!