Saturday, February 7, 2009

We're here...

We arrived @ our awesome beach house yesterday! It is amazing...our favorite so far. We have so much space. We each have our very own, six foot table to spread out on. We were thrilled to have just been able to get ourselves & all of our supplies here. You would not believe the amount of stuff we brought. Here is the view from the back of my Tahoe.




We are having a blast. Late nights, junk food, laughing till we cry, scrapbooking late into the night, fun music, favorite movies, & just some good, serious girlfriend time! I have managed to complete 12 layouts so far, with a whole day ahead of me tomorrow.



Huge kuddos to my hubby who is @ home taking care of the boys. He's getting them to their various activities, basketball games & even purchased new shoes for Tanner & Carter today! He totally ROCKS! He is amazing. I know the boys love having him all to themselves. I appreciate his willingness to let me escape. You are awesome John-boy. Love you!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you're having a great time! It must be really nice to have your OWN table to spread out on. See you on the flip-side!

Jacqueline said...

Looks like so much fun! Have a wonderful getaway!

kathy said...

And yea to you for taking care of yourself too!

Michelle said...

I so wish I could be there with you catching up on all my scrapbooking...oh wait...I am here and you've already posted! Yeah for you! Having a great time! Love haniging out with my friend Raimi!

Debby said...

I can't believe you posted while we were THERE...Where was I? I must have missed that conversation. You are so "with it" girl! Had a great weekend...and LOTS of belly laughs.
Talk to you soon Raimi! Love, Deb

Unknown said...

I am glad you are having fun - can't wait to hear how much you accomplish!

Stephanie said...

Have a greaat time!! That sounds like so much fun. I could use a girls get away right about now

Lisa said...

Raimi, I had such a great time with you and the girls! I love getting to know you and Michelle better. I can't wait for next year! Heck, I'd do it again next month! (If I could....)

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you had a great time...and 20+ LO that is awsome!!