Wednesday, February 25, 2009

{Project 365}

Tanner had a play off basketball game that didn't start till 8:20 pm. The whole family went to cheer him on. Mind you, Brody is usually in bed by 7:30 pm. This is how Brody cruised home from the game @ 10 pm...still clutching the basketball. Very happy & content in dreamland. Wonder what he dreamt about :-)?

I am including all 4 of ladies( Lorelie C., Kerrie E., Kristen W., Steph J.) who responded to my "pay it forward post"(my last post). Watch your mailboxes for something fun this year :). Kerrie & Kristen, can you please email your home address to me at doeraimi@gmail.com? Thanks ladies, this is going to be fun!

Have a happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Debby said...

That is priceless! What a sweet boy!

Stephanie said...

I'm sure he's in basketball heaven!! It's actually hard to picture Brody WITHOUT a ball!

Jacqueline said...

That picture is too cute. He and the picture are keepers!