Tuesday, February 10, 2009

scrapbook weekend recap

I had a fabulous weekend. It was awesome to reconnect with these girls.






We had endless hours of fun, chatting, listening to music, watching movies, eating, scrapbooking, answering table talk topic questions, late nights, lack of sleep & seriously laughing several times until we cried.

Some of my favorite memories/sayings from this weekend were:
-
Just GOOGLE it! With three laptops present, we looked up anything & everything!
- Edward from Twilight made an appearance on Eve's pillow the 1st night we were there. Then he'd visit others while they took a nap.

- The DJ BLING made its appearance again...scary!
I have decided I am as white as it gets & will NEVER have a career in the RAP world-LOL.



- Lisa saying "come back" in her best Rose voice from Titanic -hilarious!
- Little presents/treats from everyone = FUN.
- Vampire teeth from Eve...posing for pictures with Edward.


- Not going to bed until 2:30 am every night.
- Denise saying "Bow to the Deakin", aka Michelle.
- Each of us having a 6 ft. table to ourselves.


- feeling happy that we had finally found the perfect beach house & then to receive a recorded message saying that the home was in forclosure...so sad.
Does anyone need a vacation home or somewhere to invest their money?

- enjoying the beautiful view.


- Actually scrapbooking & getting layouts done. I created 20 layouts this weekend!


- having the chance to catch up & spend time with these dear friends. Really grateful that my friend Michelle could make it too! We don't get to see each other very often & when we do, it's a treat!
A HUGE thanks to the girls for making this another fabulous weekend @ the beach. A HUGE thanks to John, who knows just when when I need to escape & for being capable & willing to hold the fort & troops down!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the close up shots and the vampire pictures! Yay!

Eve said...

Yo yo yo!
DJ Raimi!
Good times. Great post- wish we could go more often- but this is what makes it so special right?

Debby said...

Great pics, Raimi! Fun times...can't wait 'til next year. Hope that house is still available...

Laurie said...

Looks like you had a blast! Little escapes are really fun!

erin said...

Glad you had fun!

lorelie said...

I wish I had some extra moolah to invest in that house, just so that you could continue to go there! It really does look perfect. I'm so glad you got that chance to hightail it out of the dailies to have a little friend/creative Raimi time. Hats off to you John!!

Michelle said...

I'm ready to go back. Thanks for inviting me back each year. I always have a great time and look forward to it. Have a good one!

Kim said...

Hey Raimi! Where did that Edward doll come from? I have to get it for my daughter! Kim