Saturday, February 28, 2009

making me happy

We(John & I)are finally relaxing after a long day. The boys are all tucked into their beds & the house is quiet. We enjoyed, along with the boys, 2 baseball practices, 2 basketball games (all in different locations), a scouting activity @ Lowe's, & 2 birthday parties! We were all over town today & are so happy to be home. I thought I would post the things that made me happy this week (no particular order).

1). indoor soccer
Tanner & Carter just started another session of indoor soccer. I was very hesitant to even start this in the 1st place. John signed them up for the 1st session w/out telling me. We did not need one more activity on the calendar. I am apologizing to John right here & now :-). I will admit that indoor soccer has been a blast to watch. The boys are enjoying it & so am I.



2). my "FUN" socks
I love "FUN" socks, especially on cold, rainy days.


3). baby Thickers
I am in LOVE! Oh my goodness, my scrapbooking friends who know me well, know that I LOVE Thickers. I have a fun collection of them...different fonts, colors, sizes & textures. Look at what I found @ Green Tangerines, baby Thickers. These are the smallest Thickers you can buy right now. These are my absolute favorite scrapbooking product (right now). Run & get some...before I buy them ALL -LOL!



4). family time
We drove down to my parents house last Sunday to have dinner & birthday cake with my Mom. She celebrated her birthday on the 20th & we helped her extend her special day a few days longer. I love this picture. The grand kids were so excited to sing happy birthday, help blow the candles out & then grab a few candles to lick the frosting off of -LOL. Good times.


5). girl scout cookies
Ummmm, yeah. I have been enjoying these little things way too much! Some of our favorites: John, Carter, & Garrett love the Thin Mints, Tanner Loves the Lemonades(new to our house this year, so new that I had to hunt down some GS today in the Raley's parking lot-LOL) & I love the Carmel delights & well, Mr. Brody will eat any that he can get his hands.


6). facebook
It is a time-sucker on the computer...but it sure is fun! I have loved catching up with childhood friends, high school pals, & friends from college. Are you on facebook? Add me if you haven't already!


What did you enjoy this week?

7 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh Raimi...time suck is right! look for me on facebook we can waste time together! tee hee!

Morgan said...

I enjoyed sushi - TWICE. Now that is a good week!

Kerrie said...

I love your fun socks! My daughter is Olivia loves socks, she is dreading summer she loves them so much!

katie said...

Still waiting for my girl scout cookies to arrive from my neighbor girl. Still pondering facebook, and I love your socks and thickers.

Annie said...

no body ever tries to sell us girl scout cookies...THANK GOODNESS!!! we enjoyed lots of sleeping in! who can complain!

erin said...

LOVE the great soccer picture- such a fun perspective and it beats the heck out of my mile-away-on-the-sidelines-really-small-kid-you-don't-recognize pictures!

Debby said...

Raimi,
Those are great! I'm a total sock person...I love buying "FUN" socks too! Thanks for sharing!