Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Are your stockings hung?


Are you ready? Are your stockings hung by the chimney with great care?

Long time no blog! I decided I needed to get that "feeling blue" post off of the top of my blog. I am not blue today! I am HAPPY! I am so stinkin' excited that Christmas is almost here! Can you believe it? Are you ready? We have been baking sugar cookies by the dozen, cleaning the house, doing laundry, & finishing up our shopping & wrapping today. Tanner & I headed out to Old Navy @ 6:30 this morning. I had to check out the 60% off sale. Scored a few deals but would have rather stayed in my warm bed. We picked up a few things @ Target, stopped by Starbucks for a Carmel Apple Spice & then headed home. It was a fun morning with tan-man. We are hosting Christmas Eve with my in laws here @ our house. This is a first for us in the 12 years that we have been married. We are looking forward to it & are excited that we don't have to travel on Christmas Eve.

What are your plans for the big holiday?

6 comments:

Tiffiny said...

I absolutely love hosting family get togethers at my house. Especially Thanksgiving & Christmas.
We will be heading to the East Bay on Christmas Eve to be with my fam then San Jizzo with the Sowards on Christmas Day.
BTW-- how do you know HolleeAnn? I know her through her family here in Hollister. Small world!

Lisa said...

Raimi, LOVE the Christmas ornament! Where did you get that?
My mother-in-law made it to snowy Seattle and we finished up her and our shopping today. The roads were treacherous, but the mall was open! Christmas can now officially begin!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!! See you in Feb. 09!!

Lisa

Eve said...

I am as ready as I will ever be!
LOVE your ornament Raimi!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday at Home - sorry we've missed you the last couple of Monday's holiday craziness taking over. I'm sure you will be the best hostess ever.
Merry Christms,
Laina and Kaya

Stephanie said...

We're getting excited over here, too. Family will be coming over tomorrow for an early dinner and visiting. We're doing our own family thing tonight. The kids are SO excited. Good luck with hosting the family. I'm sure it will be great!

Lisa said...

We get an ornament just like that each year. Thst looks like ours this year. Yes, our stockings are hung!!!