Monday, March 17, 2008

A thru Z - All about Me



A fun "All About Me" tag from my friend Steph.
**It is not a blog post unless I include photos. These photos represent letters A,B, K, L, P, R,S, X
A--Attached or Single? Attached to my hubby, 12 years this September

B--Best friend? John & many wonderful girlfriends that I am so blessed to call friends.

C--Cake or Pie? Not a huge fan of either but I do/will enjoy a good piece of cake or pie once in a while.

D--Day of Choice? There is something about Monday mornings that I love. Back to routine, a clean house & our schedules. The weekends are too crazy right now! Too many sporting events to really enjoy Saturday!!!!

E--Essential Item? I would have to say my camera & the good ole' diaper bag these days. It holds all of the essentials (diapers, wipes, bottles, lip gloss, cell phone, & sunglasses).

F--Favorite Color? Red

G--Gummy bears or worms? Not a fan of either!

H--Hometown? San Jose, CA..

I --Indulgence(s)? Pedicures, new books, & scrapbook supplies.

J--January or July? I'm with Steph on this one, I don't like the July heat where we live but I love the 4th of July. I love what Independence Day means for me & my family. I love the parades, events, colors, family, swimming, & BBQ's.

K--Kids? 4

L--Life is incomplete without? Family, friends, the gospel, & good music.

M--Marriage date? September 2o, 1996

N--Number of siblings? 2 brothers, 2 sisters I am the oldest!

O--Oranges or apples? I like them both

P--Phobias or fears? Something happening to one of my kids. I really don't like rodents or snakes. Just thinking about them gives me the willies.

Q--Quotes? "Do unto to others as you would have them done unto you" Great words to live by.

R--Reasons to Smile? my family, a clean house & all the laundry getting done! Can you tell what I am working on???/

S--Season? FALL! I love the cool air, the colors & all of the sights & smells.

T--Tag 5 people? Katie, Ashley H., Jamie, & Steph T., Camie

U--Unknown Fact? I can be a total worry wart about everything!

V--Very Favorite Store? I will say Green Tangerines (www.mygreentangerines.com) for this one. I like to shop... it is hard to narrow my favorites down to one.

W--Worst Habit? Staying up way too late! I am trying to go to bed earlier.

X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.I Loved seeing my babies for the first time, each & every time.

Y--Your favorite food? Hands down it is Mexican. John swears I was born in the wrong country.

Z--Zodiac? Libra

7 comments:

TheVasquez3 said...

cute cute CUTE meme...totally fun! i love reading more about you. the more i read the more i feel like we would seriously be friends in real life! for now i am thankful to have you on my list of bloggy friends!!

Stephanie said...

Loved reading your answers. Thanks for playing along! You're a great friend.

katie said...

We need to get together for some good mexican. If I could only eat mexican for the rest of my life, I'd die happy. Oh, and chocolate.

Laurie, the girls & Scott said...

It was so fun to see you and the boys (even the big one) yesterday! I'm up for a Mexican food night too. Let's eat soon!

Kerrie said...

I love reading these. too cute! Love,love,love good mexican food! I miss the place on Redmond on Camden. Was it called La Playita?

The Henry's said...

I love those picture of your family! They are beautiful!
-Ashley

Shakadal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.