Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bishops Pumpkin Farm -Take Two

The older boys have been wanting to go to the pumpkin patch to pick out their pumpkins & to enjoy all of the fun. I figured if we didn't go today it just wasn't going to happen this year. I feel like I am running around like a crazy lady this week. I am trying to get everything ready for our Wards Trunk or treat. It is a Halloween party for about 300 people. Things are crazy. John worked late so I ventured out there by myself with all four. We had a great time & enjoyed all of the activities @ the pumpkin patch. I am still trying to learn how to chase a 3 year old, hold a 5 month old & get decent pictures all @ the same time. Any tips???? I'll leave you with a few of my favorite shots from today!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pictures, you are brave. I bet the boys love you even more for it.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I am sad I missed the trip. I know the boys look foward to it every year. I look forward to the great apple pie. Thanks for taking them all by yourself. You are the Mom of the year for doing it.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

You are courageous! I bet you made their day. What a great Mom you are. Loved the pictures.

katie said...

Looks like fun. I'm still trying to figure the best way to get pictures from matthew. We tried last weekend and weren't very successful.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

what a beautiful family you have. Hey email me...we went to seminary together in san jose....