Saturday, September 4, 2010

personality

I received a CD of photos from my sweet friend, Meredith. She totally, without a doubt captured my boys personalities to a "T"...so them. I love these little story board images that she put together of each boy. *SIGH* my heart feels like it is going to burst... I love these little boys so much.

Tanner



Carter



Garrett


Brody



Our favorite pose :-)...personality for sure!



















Thank you, Mer! You captured our family perfectly. We love you!

5 comments:

katie said...

Darling! Your friend did a FABULOUS job!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Love Carter's gum!

Meridee said...

Oh so cute. I love them :)

Annie said...

such a cute family!!! enjoy your alone time! it is kind of nice:)

erin said...

Wow! I love these. Your friend did do a wonderful job of capturing your fun family!