Thursday, May 31, 2012

May by the numbers

ONE a.home run hit by Carter(his 2nd of the season). ONE b. book read this month. TWO new albums purchased. John Mayer and Carrie Underwood. Love them both. THREE Open Houses attended at the boys schools. FIVE candles on Brody's birthday cake. SIX layouts completed. SEVEN little preschoolers/friends graduated from Laugh and Learn preschool. NINE Mother's Day cards were created. I sent them to my Mom, sisters and random friends. TEN baseball games attended. ELEVEN minutes plus 1 second is what I ran my timed 1.5 miles cardio run in. My fastest yet. TWELVE friends got together and played Bunko. It was my month to host. TWENTY FIVE seconds shaved off of my timed 1.5 mile cardio run during assessments. THIRTY THREE new songs added to my play lists(John Mayer, Carrie Underwood, Jermaine Paul(The Voice Winner), new Maroon 5 song,new Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw song, Luke Bryan)I LOVE music!!!! THIRTY FIVE pieces of art were hung/sold for the art show at the elementary school. SIXTY the # of times I have listened to Phillip Phillips(American Idol winner), We've Got Tonight song. It is one of my new favorites. ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY miles were logged(walked some, ran the rest)

0 comments: